Saturday, April 6, 2013

Knowing this


I see you,
Hiding behind your self deception.
Using it as a shroud of what is right and what is  just.

I see you,
Growing fatter
Expanding and bloating,
filling and gloating
Unwell.
Soon enough to pop

I see you,
Spiteful and catty
Grimy and filthy
Kissing the asses of asses themselves

I judge you
As you judge me
With only one difference
I'll tell it to your face

So eat your shit
Spoon it down.
Preach your shit
Write it down
Yell it out or whisper it in corners
knowing this,
Your Jesus would be ashamed


4 comments:

  1. This is the precise weblog for anybody who needs to seek out out about this topic. You notice so much its almost arduous to argue with you. You positively put a brand new spin on a subject that's been written about for years. Nice stuff, simply nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I certainly agree to some points that you have discussed on this post. I appreciate that you have shared some reliable tips on this review.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing blog and very interesting stuff you got here! I definitely learned a lot from reading through some of your earlier posts as well and decided to drop a comment on this one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very informative, keep posting such good articles, it really helps to know about things.

    ReplyDelete