Friday, July 1, 2011

I don't have anger management issues

I can't say that I have anger management issues or that I have a short tolerance for certain situations, well, perhaps the latter of the two may be true.  Now, finding something funny, obnoxious, annoying, or otherwise out of the ordinary is normal, it is how we react to them that causes stir.  I myself just don't give a crap.  Some may find this statement arrogant or a-holish, but hear me out on this (yes, I make up words .. so get used to it).

I am not sure when or where the 'stupid gene' entered the human genome but it did.  I am not sure why it infects so many, but again, it does.  For example: if you are making a right turn in a car don't just sit there, turn right, simple enough? If you do sit there I may just give a courtesy honk prompting you on your way.  Sit there longer in spite the fact that I reminded you of your task, I may retap said horn, this is of course out of courtesy to move you on your way.  Stick your head out of your window to look back or, bless your heart, say anything about your own stupidity, I will yell at you to stick your head back in the window and go before I come up and punch you through your window. Yell anything back and I will open up my door, walk up to your car and punch you I'm the face, no other questions asked. 

I use this example freely because it actually did happen, but the driver did commence once I opened my door.  Some may say I have impulsivity problems, no tact or anger management issues, all not entirely true.  I just say what I think and whatever happens happens.  This does not make it impulsive because I know there are possible ramifications and consequences.  It is not tactless because, well, it required tact.  And finally anger management? Naw, I am not angry, I am just a bad ass mofo.

No comments:

Post a Comment