Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Magic portals to food

What can I say, my dog thinks I am a magician.  I open a door and there is food, I open another and there is light and more food, I leave for work and appear back home, I go outside for a minute and I'm gone as long as I was at work.  So there you have it, I am a wizard with special access to magic portals of food, doorways to different dimensions and a time traveller to boot.  Go ahead and ask him, I'm amazing.  I can only wonder what is going on in that little mind of his as I dazzle and amaze with my newly found talents.  Just the other day for example I took him to school with me, as he watched a classmate of mine and I play a game he states: "that is totally barbaric".  I reminded him, "that's wizards chess", as my bishop knocks the head off a pawn.  So tonight, I don't know, maybe keep it simple with a little wet food mixed with kibble and who knows, perhaps I will let him lick my feet..... But, sleep well little sugar plum, for tomorrow is a new day, and grand adventures await.

No comments:

Post a Comment